Sunday, June 26, 2011

SPECTACULAR PANAMA: Sportfishing Magazine

e:















While doing some reading, I came across this article in Sportfishing Magazine (link above in yellow) and thought it worthy of sharing.  Personally, I’ve heard of the Tropic Star Lodge (www.tropicstar.com) but I’ve never visited and can’t really understand why.  After reading this article, I’ve placed it on my bucket list and hope to take the adventure someday soon.  With my three boys now in their 20’s, I guess I really don’t have much of an excuse.  Fishing is something I love to do but have not had the the time or the opportunity to make it a priority.   After seeing these pictures and reading the article, I certainly plan to make it one!
Panama has some of the greatest fishing in the world and the Tropic Star Lodge makes it most memorable with luxury, waterfront accommodations and service.  If you have the desire -- as I do -- to catch amazing fish and enjoy a tropical paradise, this is the place to visit.  Maybe we will see each other there!

No comments:

Post a Comment